Friday, November 20, 2009

Time Correction!

This is very late notice because I just found out myself... The vendor fair at Little River Country Club tomorrow (Nov. 21) begins at 11:00 a.m. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you to everyone who has come out to see us at the vendor shows and for stopping in at DewHill's to buy sweaters. We're adding alpaca scarves to our inventory at Dew Hill's in Marinette so visit them again for some coffee and check out the scarves!

I hope to see you out at our Holiday Beauty & Bazaar this Sunday, November 22nd. See my last post for details. Another correction from my last post regarding the times for the Mary Kay facials...we will also be doing facials at 12 noon (as well as 10 & 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.).

In addition to Hidden Pond Farm alpaca clothing, there will be a great variety of other vendors, including Dove Chocolate at Home, Homemade Gourmet, Tastefully Simple, Scentsy,Pottery, Wildtree, Crafts Murals & Accents, Pampered Chef, Purses, Tupperware, and Just Jewelry.

I'll be busy baking this weekend for the bake sale. Non-perishable food donations and proceeds from the bake sale will be donated to our local St. Vincent De Paul.

No comments: